[imp] AW: Re: IE: scrollbar covers next message button

Christoph Nagelreiter Christoph.Nagelreiter at etel.at
Tue Mar 15 03:10:22 PST 2005

Hello,

> What is the resolution of your screen? Is it 640x400?

I guess, it´s NOT the resolution of any screen.

I tried 1024x768, 1280x1024, 800x600, 1024x800 (Laptop) with IE, Firefox und Konquerer.  Always the same effect!  :-(

But I found something:
The "problem" only occurs, if the body of an e-mail has many long lines --> it looks like that the IE interprets line-breaks differently than Konquerer or Firefox? Is this possible?

Regards, Chris