[imp] Re: pear and include_path

li at elaboratio.com li at elaboratio.com
Thu Mar 17 01:17:16 PST 2005

Zitiere Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com>:

> if directories don't have x bit set - user cannot descend into
> directory
>
> php files probably need x bit set to 'execute' - not entirely sure why
> you are fooling with the perms on them - do you not trust developers?

Sorry I didn't understand well the second part of your comment.
But however, to test I set 777 for ALL dirs and files in usr/local/share/pear/.

The output of ./translation.php make -m vacation -l ll_CC
continues the same:
"
Console_Getopt... OK
Console_Table... Console_Table not found.
File_Find... File_Find not found.

Make sure that you have PEAR installed and in your include path.
include_path:
/usr/local/www/horde/lib:/usr/local/www/horde/lib:/usr/local/share/pear
"

my initial question was not about permissions but about path inclusion and why
the programme duplicated the path1?
LI