[imp] Re: Can't download attach file > 1MB

Juan Germano jigermano at uolsinectis.com.ar
Thu Mar 17 07:37:19 PST 2005

Not really. Have you checked output in the different logs (apache, php,
horde)? Do you get an error message in the browser or just no response at
all?
If you have linux and a controled environment you could do a strace to the
httpd process to see what's going wrong.
Are you using any memcache solution?

--
Juan Germano
Ingeniería de Portal