[imp] Re: cramming together

Scott Geiger scott at bcmediagroup.com
Fri Mar 18 05:17:25 PST 2005

This whole conversation is basically moot - from what I have heard the
problem is fixed in the CVS and will be in the next FF release, so why
are we arguing about it?  It's fixed and will be available soon.  I use
FF with Horde/IMP and it's great.  I see the "cramming" a few times a
day and reloading the page clears it.

Scott Geiger