[imp] Not able to see message.

Anant S Athavale asa at isac.ernet.in
Sun Mar 20 04:48:34 PST 2005

This message is in MIME format.

--=_7kd08hfsp42

Dear List Members,

I have configured IMP on RHEL 3 Update 3 AMD/64 system.

I have subscribed to IBM pseries mailing list.  The mail received by them does
not show any content.  I only see the following in the screen along with the
mail.
There are no parts that can be displayed inline.

I am attaching herewith the cyrus folder file, which contains the mail which I
am not able to see.

Please suggest what I need to do to solve the problem.

Following is the output of test.php
Horde Version
    * Horde: 3.0.3
Horde Applications
    * Horde: 3.0.3
    * Imp: H3 (4.0.2) (run Imp tests)
    * Ingo: H3 (1.0.1) (run Ingo tests)
    * Kronolith: H3 (2.0.2)
    * Nag: H3 (2.0.1)
    * Turba: H3 (2.0.2) (run Turba tests)
PHP Version
    * View phpinfo() screen
    * View loaded extensions
    * PHP Version: 4.3.2
    * PHP Major Version: 4.3
    * PHP Minor Version: 2
    * PHP Version Classification: release
    * You are running a supported version of PHP.

PHP Module Capabilities
    * Ctype Support: Yes
    * DOM XML Support: Yes
    * FTP Support: Yes
    * GD Support: Yes
    * Gettext Support: Yes
    * Iconv Support: Yes
    * IMAP Support: Yes
    * LDAP Support: Yes
    * Mbstring Support: No
    * MCAL Support: No
    * Mcrypt Support: No
    * MIME Magic Support: No
      The fileinfo PECL module will most likely provide faster MIME Magic
lookups than the built-in Horde PHP magic code. See horde/docs/INSTALL for
information on how to install PECL extensions.
    * MySQL Support: Yes
    * OpenSSL Support: Yes
    * PostgreSQL Support: Yes
    * XML Support: Yes
    * Zlib Support: Yes

Miscellaneous PHP Settings
    * magic_quotes_runtime disabled: Yes
    * memory_limit disabled: No
      If PHP's internal memory limit is turned on and if not set high enough
Horde will not be able to handle large data items (e.g. large mail attachments
in IMP). If possible, you should disable the PHP memory limit by recompiling
PHP without the "--enable-memory-limit" flag. If this is not possible, then you
should set the value of memory_limit in php.ini to a sufficiently high value
(Current value of memory_limit: 30M).
    * file_uploads enabled: Yes
    * safe_mode disabled: Yes
    * session.use_trans_sid disabled: Yes
    * session.auto_start disabled: Yes
Required Horde Configuration Files
    * config/conf.php: Yes
    * config/mime_drivers.php: Yes
    * config/nls.php: Yes
    * config/prefs.php: Yes
    * config/registry.php: Yes
PHP Sessions
    * Session counter: 1
    * To unregister the session: click here
PEAR
    * PEAR Search Path (PHP's include_path):  /home/horde/lib:.:/usr/share/pear
    * PEAR: Yes
    * Recent PEAR: Yes
    * Mail_RFC822: Yes
    * Mail_Mime: Yes
    * Log: Yes
    * DB: Yes
    * Net_Socket: Yes
    * Date: Yes
    * Auth_SASL: Yes
    * HTTP_Request: Yes
    * File: Yes
    * Net_SMTP: Yes
    * Services_Weather: No
      Services_Weather is used by the weather applet/block on the portal page.

Regards,

Anant Athavale,

Regards,

Anant Athavale,