[imp] New Horde Imp Installation

Eric Gunnett eric at zoovy.com
Sun Mar 20 16:48:57 PST 2005

	I have just installed horde-3.0.3 and imp-h3-4.0.2 on my system I can log into the horde administration fine. But when clicking on the INBOX icon for my imp installation it prompts me for a password, I enter it and then click on the icon it prompts me for a password again. I do not seem to be able to get into my imp install. It does the same thing for me when I click on Compose Message also. I checked the Courier Imap installation and it appears to be working fine, can log into it with out any errors.
	Anyone have any suggestions why I can not log into imp?

Eric Gunnett
System Administrator
Zoovy, Inc.
eric at zoovy.com