[imp] Re: New Horde Imp Installation

Eric Gunnett eric at zoovy.com
Sun Mar 20 17:35:29 PST 2005

	Yes it is set to that. Can log into horde fine and administer it but can not seem to authenticate to imp or at least log in and Compose a MEssage it just keeps asking me for a username and password.

Eric Gunnett
System Administrator
Zoovy, Inc.
eric at zoovy.com

Eric Gunnett wrote:

>	I have just installed horde-3.0.3 and imp-h3-4.0.2 on my system I can log into the horde administration fine. But when clicking on the INBOX icon for my imp installation it prompts me for a password, I enter it and then click on the icon it prompts me for a password again. I do not seem to be able to get into my imp install. It does the same thing for me when I click on Compose Message also. I checked the Courier Imap installation and it appears to be working fine, can log into it with out any errors.
>	Anyone have any suggestions why I can not log into imp?
>

>Eric Gunnett
>System Administrator
>Zoovy, Inc.
>eric at zoovy.com

Have you tried setting your authentication method to use application imp
in the horde setup menu?