[imp] Re: New Horde Imp Installation

Eric Gunnett eric at zoovy.com
Mon Mar 21 00:48:19 PST 2005

$servers['imap'] = array(
    'name' => 'IMAP Server',
    'server' => 'localhost',
    'hordeauth' => 'false',
    'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
    'port' => 143,
    'folders' => 'INBOX',
    'namespace' => '',
    'maildomain' => '',
    'smtphost' => 'localhost',
    'smtpport' => 25,
    'realm' => '',
    'preferred' => '',
    'dotfiles' => false,
    'hierarchies' => array()
);

IT seems to only ask for a login again when clicking on the INBOX and Compose Message. Search Mail will let me do this. This is the error that appears in the logs:

Mar 20 21:55:44 ZOOVYMAIL [error] [imp] FAILED LOGIN 69.162.88.108 to localhost:143[imap/notls] as eric [on line 247 of "/httpd/htdocs/horde/imp/lib/Auth/imp.php"]

But right before that error message is this:

Mar 20 21:55:29 ZOOVYMAIL [notice] [imp] Login success for eric [69.162.88.108] to {localhost:143} [on line 150 of "/httpd/htdocs/horde/imp/redirect.php"]

Eric Gunnett
System Administrator
Zoovy, Inc.
eric at zoovy.com

>>> RYAN vAN GINNEKEN <luck at computerking.ca> 03/21/05 12:03AM >>>
What method do you use to authenticate to your imap server i use
imap/notls like this in my /usr/local/www/horde/imp/config/servers.php
file.

$servers['imap'] = array(
    'name' => 'IMAP Server',
    'server' => 'localhost',