[imp] Times get displayed in GMT regardless of user locale setting

Alan W. Rateliff, II lists at rateliff.net
Mon Mar 21 10:08:44 PST 2005

I've noticed that times for emails in IMP, as well as the Current Time block
in Jonah, are showing in GMT regardless of the user locale/timezone setting.
Have I overlooked something in my config?  The OS is Solaris 8, and TZ is
set "US/Eastern".  I'm still digging around IMP and Horde archives, as well
as in PHP references, but would appreciate any insights.

--
       Alan W. Rateliff, II        :       RATELIFF.NET
 Independent Technology Consultant :    alan2 at rateliff.net
      (Office) 850/350-0260        :  (Mobile) 850/559-0100