[imp] Re: Javascript error when composing a new message

Homrighausen Joaquim Joaquim.Homrighausen at poolia.se
Tue Mar 22 04:56:19 PST 2005

OK; using HEAD20050322, I can open the reply window, but I still get javascript errors about unterminated strings:

Error: unterminated string literal
Source File: /imp/compose.php?actionID=reply&index=68357&array_index=2&thismailbox=INBOX&uniq=1111495369916
Line: 563, Column: 23
Source Code:
        return confirm('Du har minst en bilaga vald som du inte laddat upp än. Är du säker på

(the english string would be something like "You have at least one attachment selected that has not been uploaded yet")

-joho