[imp] Where is the Administration Option?

Tony Arcus tony at access-info.co.nz
Tue Mar 22 14:41:41 PST 2005

Been looking for information on this but no luck so I'll ask here.

IMP and HORDE going well on Centos4 using the latest release.
First logon all the administratior options there and set up all the parts of
Horde. Changed to "Let Horde application handle authentication" : "IMP"

The only issue I seem to have is when I logon as an Administrator User there is
no Administrator Options?

Thanks in advance

--
Tony Arcus