[imp] Re: Single Web Server Multiple Mail Domain

Scott Geiger scott at bcmediagroup.com
Mon Mar 28 08:28:11 PST 2005

Well I just sent my response before reading this part.  You'll have to
do some sort of mapping in the servers.php or hooks.php section.
However, there will have to be a consistent way to identify the users.
My preference would be to set up mass virtual hosting for your domains
and prefix it with webmail. or something similar and then pass a server
ENV var ($_SERVER[]).  It'll make life a bit easier.

Scott Geiger