[imp] Courier IMAP #shared namespace

Andy Lear andy at net-work.net
Mon Apr 4 01:58:46 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I have spent the last 4/5 days trying to find a webmail solution that
will support Couriers shared folders, specifically the #shared type.  I
have seen reference to this in servers.php in the hierarchy array,
unfortunately I cannot tell if I am supposed to modify any of this in
the file.  I can connect to the server fine and see all the personal
folders within INBOX, but am at a loss as to how to get access to the
#shared or even shared ones.

The only option I have found that does show this is sqwebmail which to
my mind is possibly the worst webmail client I have seen.  Squirrelmail
will show shared but not #shared.

I would much prefer to use IMP whch does look very slick and works great
in a none shared environment so far.  (Thanks to the developers for that.)

I am using the latest release versions - downloaded on friday -
horde-3.0.4 and imp-h3-4.0.2.

Thank you very much for you help in advance.

Andy Lear