[imp] Re: spamassassin::report as spam::not working

b.hallinger at ergonaz.net b.hallinger at ergonaz.net
Mon Apr 4 05:35:58 PDT 2005

> Zitat von "Schaefer, Dirk Alexander" <dirk.a.schaefer at mydom.ath.cx>:
>
>> i decided to use an external program, spamassassin on my site. but it
>> does not
>> work at all. spamassassin is installed and configured more or less
>> complete. at
>> least it works when it get passed messages through procmail and it
>> works when it
>> get messages passed through _imp_hook_fetchmail_filter() where i included it
>> too.
>
> And does the spam *reporting* work on the shell? If not, this is not an IMP
> issue.
>
> Jan.

> http://horde.org/consulting/

Hello,
i got the same problem.
Spamreporting works fine if i do it on the shell.
even if i do it in a small php-testscript, it works fine.
But if i try it through the IMP-link, i got the following logmessage:

[Wed Mar 09 14:23:33 2005] [error] [client 213.155.82.132] malformed header from
script. Bad header=Learned from 0 message(s) (1 m: mailbox.php, referer:
https://mail.ergonaz.net:440/horde/imp/mailbox.php?mailbox=INBOX

the application behind the link is
/usr/bin/sa-learn --spam

Greetings from Germany,