[imp] Mobile access with IMP v4.0.2

Aaron Paetznick aaronp at critd.com
Tue Apr 5 07:22:14 PDT 2005

This is my first post, so please forgive me if this problem has already
been discussed.  Some of my users who are testing the new IMP v4.0.2
software (Horde v3.0.3) have let me know that they can't access the new
software with their PDAs.  For example, one user reports:

"FYI...beta webmail link doesn't work with NetFront on Palm OS 5 or
Windows Mobile with IE.  You can type in UN/Pwd and login but goes to a
blank page.."

...these PDAs/browsers are currently working fine with the IMP v3.2.7
software we have in production.  Can anybody offer any suggestions as to
why these devices are having problems?  I haven't yet ruled out the
possibility that this could be a problem with my setup/configuration,
but I thought I'd check here for advise first.  Thanks.

--Aaron