[imp] Attachments Not Actually Sent

js at realtechtalk.com js at realtechtalk.com
Tue Apr 5 10:42:21 PDT 2005

Hello,

I am unable to send attachments with IMP (if I send attachments from a client
like Outlook I do receive the attachments fine).  I can attach files and Horde
will recognize it but when I send a message even locally no matter how small or
large it appears to send properly but the attachment is never there.

I am not sure if this is relevant but to send messages after attaching I have to
click send twice (the first time nothing happens and if I click without
releasing to ensure it is focused first I still end up having to click on it
twice).

The tmp dir for file uploads is not specified in php.ini so it is using whatever
the default might be (could this be the issue?)

I receive no error messages

Any help would be appreciated.
=====================================

Here are the settings for it all:

Horde Versions

    * Horde: 2.2.5
    * IMP: 3.2.3 (run IMP tests)
    * Turba: 1.2
    * Passwd: 2.2
    * Kronolith: 1.1.2

PHP Version

    * View phpinfo() screen
    * PHP Version: 4.3.10
    * PHP Major Version: 4.3
    * PHP Minor Version: 10
    * PHP Version Classification: release
    * You are running a supported version of PHP.

PHP Module Capabilities

    * DOM XML Support: Yes
    * FTP Support: Yes
    * Gettext Support: Yes
    * IMAP Support: Yes
    * LDAP Support: Yes
    * MCAL Support: No
    * Mcrypt Support: No
    * MySQL Support: Yes
    * PostgreSQL Support: Yes
    * XML Support: Yes

Miscellaneous PHP Settings

    * magic_quotes_runtime disabled: Yes
    * file_uploads enabled: Yes
    * safe_mode disabled: No
    * If safe_mode is enabled, Horde cannot set enviroment variables, which
means Horde will be unable to translate the user interface into different
languages.
    * trans_sid disabled: No
    * Horde will work with session.trans_sid turned on, but you may see double
session-ids in your URLs, and if the session name in php.ini differs from the
session name configured in Horde, you may get two session ids and see other odd
behavior. The URL-rewriting that trans_sid does also tends to break XHTML
compliance.

PHP Sessions

    * Session counter: 1
    * To unregister the session: click here