[imp] Excel Problems with newest IMP

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Thu Apr 7 07:01:19 PDT 2005

When we were using Horde 2.x and IMP, we were able to click on M$ Excel
attachements and have excel open the document within the web browser window.

Now, with Horde 3 and IMP when we click on an excel attachement, I get this
error about not being able to execute "xlhtml". So I went and installed that
but that isn't what we want. We don't want a rendering of the excel
attachement, we want the actual attachement to open excel inside the web
browser window just like 2.X did.

How can I revert this behavior? (other than downgrading back to 2.x)

-Matthew

--
Matthew Boehm
  There is no air in space.