[imp] Weird Login Problem with Horde/IMP

Manuel Cramer mc at xxl-games.de
Thu Apr 7 10:59:27 PDT 2005

Hello,

i've got a weird login problem with IMP 4 and Horde 3.

I've used the newest versions of IMP and Horde to install the
application, just a few days ago.

The login is done through IMP authentification with an IMAP server. This
works fine, in most cases.

I've tried to login from about 10 different PC's now. I can login from
almost every PC, but not with my new PC at home.
At home i always get the following error:

"Your browser appears to have changed since the beginning of your Mail
session. To protect your security, you must login again."

I've tried Mozilla 1.7.5 and IE 6 already.

My configuration at home is:

Microsoft Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 2 and the newest
updates.

A configuration at work, which works, is the same as at home.

The only difference, is, that my new PC at home has a faster processor.

Has anyone an idea how to fix this problem?

Thanks.

Manuel Cramer