[imp] Corrupted Emails (PHP5.0.3, Horde 3.0.4, IMP 4.0.3)

Alex Housley alex.housley at totalhotspots.com
Fri Apr 8 12:59:21 PDT 2005

Hello Horde Users!

I’m experiencing problems when responding to email that has been sent from
Outlook in html format.

When replying to an email in the above format, the original email is
corrupted when included in the reply window. For example I receive the
following:

For example:

This is a test to see what's going on with this £1000 corruption - what a
problem!!!

Hope I can fix it.

Turns into:

> This is a test to see what's going on with this =A31000 corruption - =
> what a
> problem!!!
>
> =20
>
> Hope I can fix it.
>
> =20

Does anyone here have an idea of what this might be and how I can fix it?

Thank you,

Alex