[imp] Attachments are not displayed in the message view

Francois imp at javateria.net
Tue Apr 12 11:53:42 PDT 2005

Hi,

I just installed horde/imp on my website, and I have a problem for the
display of attachments. In the main mailbox.php view, a paper clip is
correctly displayed next to a message that contains attachments. But
when I click on one message, attachments do not show up in the
message.php view.... Can anyone help?

I browsed through the mailing-list archive and found out that some users
had a similar problem, but I did not find any information about how to
solve it. I am running php 4.3.10, horde 3.0.4, IMP 4.0.2 and turba
2.0.2. Any help will be very appreciated!

Best regards,
Francois