[imp] Re: Corrupted Emails (PHP5.0.3, Horde 3.0.4, IMP 4.0.3)

Joseph Brennan brennan at columbia.edu
Wed Apr 13 06:25:36 PDT 2005

> Notice how £1000 turns into =A31000 and a new line turns into =20...

That's not corruption, it's quoted-printable encoding.

> When replying to an email in the above format, the original email is
> corrupted when included in the reply window.

So the problem is that when you reply to a QP message, the raw QP
is shown in the compose window.

(I don't know the answer-- but I can re-state the question.)

Joseph Brennan
Academic Technologies Group, Academic Information Systems (AcIS)
Columbia University in the City of New York