[imp] Re: Attachments are not displayed in the message view

Francois imp at javateria.net
Wed Apr 13 14:28:34 PDT 2005

Hi Jan,

Thank you very much for your answer. Unfortuanately, my website is
virtually hosted by my provider together with many other websites on the
same server. Therefore, he will certainly not agree to recompile PHP or
upgrade c-client only because of my Horde/Imp problem for now :-(

Is there another solution to circumvent this problem of displaying the
attachments without having to recompile PHP or upgrade c-client ?

Francois