[imp] attachments wont display in imp

Jason jason at monsterjam.org
Thu Apr 14 15:15:35 PDT 2005

IMP fans,

im running imp 4.0.3 on freebsd 5.4 and courier imapd..
When viewing emails with attachments in IMP, I cannot get the attachments (i.e. jpegs, gifs,etc..) to
view in the browser. If I look at the message source, I can see all the attachments in BASE64 format
like the following
------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C53C75.313CDE40

R0lGODlh+AGSAaIAALe3t46OjjMzM2JiYt7e3v7+/gAAAP///yH5BAAAAAAALAAAAAD4AZIBAAP/
eLrcXe7ANeGMEuMbuVYe413W94Vmqq5s675wLM+UhnZreIs0Xh+EAmEIAAwEgcExGSACAlAogdej

you can view a screenshot at
https://monsterjam.org/test/imp_screen.jpg

ive looked in the faq and the imp options but cant find anything that helps.

regards,
Jason