[imp] Re: Users don't want to "download" attachments

Eli eli-list at experthost.com
Fri Apr 15 10:13:03 PDT 2005

Matthew wrote:

> I did remove it from the 'registered' list. And I still
> get the errors.
> If you don't believe me, I'll send you my mime_drivers.php.

I'm having the same sort of thing with my users, though it's not that they
want the old functionality but that they're getting errors since I don't
have the mime parsers for MS docs (and there are some types I don't want
them to parse server side like zips and such).

The patch that Michael told you to do I tried as well - and I don't think
it's required.  I bet you just didn't notice to edit
$mime_drivers_map['horde']['registered'] (at the top of your
mime_drivers.php file) and remove the entries for the mime types.  That's
what's causing the index access violation errors you're seeing.

Eli.