[imp] Re: Using hook to copy Squirrelmail to Turba on first login?

Josh Trutwin josh at trutwins.homeip.net
Tue Apr 19 07:25:37 PDT 2005

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 14:46:33 +0200
Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:

> Zitat von Josh Trutwin <josh at trutwins.homeip.net>:
>
> > I have some MySQL code that copies a user's SquirrelMail
> > addressbook into the Turba tables (both are using a MySQL
> > backend).  I'm working on a migration plan from SquirrelMail to
> > Horde3/Imp4 and what I'd like to do is use the
> > _horde_hook_postauthenticate hook to run this code on the user's
> > first login to Imp.  The only thing I'm not sure of is how to tell
> > whether or not it's the user's first login.  It must be possible
> > since it shows the Last Login each time anyone logs in.  Any
> > thoughts?  Here's what I'm attempting to do with the hook:
>
> Use a custom TOS maintenance task instead, these are automatically
> run  on first login only.

Thanks, looks like I can model after
imp/lib/Maintenance/Task/tos_agreement.php - would I need to add a new
pref as well, like how $_prefs['tos_agreement'] works:

// import SM addressbook on first login?
// a value of 0 = no, 1 = yes
$_prefs['import_sm_addressbook'] = array(
    'value' => 1,
    'locked' => true,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'implicit');