[imp] IMP4 Message Display Problems

Josh Trutwin josh at trutwins.homeip.net
Tue Apr 19 07:43:21 PDT 2005

I'm very happy with my new H3/Imp4 installation except for one thing,
which I cannot seem to fix despite my best google kung fu.  Whenever I
display a plain text message, the area where the body should be
displayed contains the message headers, bunched together.  Here is a
screen snap:

http://www.netbits.us/imp1.png
http://www.netbits.us/imp1_src.txt (full message source)

If the message has an attachment it displays "There are no parts that
can be displayed inline." and the MIME type looks biffed:

http://www.netbits.us/imp2.png
http://www.netbits.us/imp2_src.txt (message source with trimmed
attachment)

I've looked through the mime_drivers.php config files in horde and
imp, but everything seems ok:

http://www.netbits.us/mime_drivers_horde.txt
http://www.netbits.us/mime_drivers_imp.txt

The MTA is a qmail server running on Debian linux, IMAP server is
courier 3.0.8.  All messages go through qmail-scanner, which from
searching the archives seemed to cause other problems.  Always worked
ok with Horde 2 though.  Is there some problem with the default header
boundry, which should be just \n I believe.  I couldn't find a way to
configure this.

Any thoughts?  Other info I can provide?

Josh