[imp] How configure and manage 2 mail domains in an horde installation

Marco Maiani m.maiani at comune.scandicci.fi.it
Tue Apr 19 08:08:42 PDT 2005

I have an horde3 installation with imp4, kronolith, turba,mnemo on
Debian with Postgres.

In my agency we have two mail domains (example1.com and example2.com)
and we'd like to manage them with only an horde installation because
often some people, that have mail accounts on different domains, works
in the same group and need to share calendars.

Is it possible to have, on login page, an option where the people can
choose the domains where they have their e-mail? (the domains and the
mails are on the same server)

Thanks

Marco