[imp] Re: Using hook to copy Squirrelmail to Turba on first login?

Josh Trutwin josh at trutwins.homeip.net
Wed Apr 20 12:03:16 PDT 2005

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 18:55:43 +0200
Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:

> >user's > > first login to Imp.  The only thing I'm not sure of is
> >how to tell > > whether or not it's the user's first login.  It
> >must be possible > > since it shows the Last Login each time anyone
> >logs in.  Any > > thoughts?  Here's what I'm attempting to do with
> >the hook: >
> >> Use a custom TOS maintenance task instead, these are
> >automatically > run  on first login only.
>
> It would be great if you could contribute the maintenance and import
> code btw.

Is there an elegant way to make a maintenance task conditional?  I was
going to try to query the Squirrelmail db to see if there were any
addressbook entries, if not, skip the maintenance task.  I had some
conditional code in the describeMaintenance() method of the task, but
this is too late it seems.

Thanks,

Josh