[imp] folder menu updating

Demetrios J Tsillas jtsillas at appledor.net
Thu Apr 21 07:29:44 PDT 2005

I noticed this problem with the latest (4.0.3?) release (how can I find
out which release I am running, anyway?)

When I log into IMP, the cascading menu presented on the left side shows
Mail (with a bunch of other stuff). When I expand Mail I see Compose, INBOX,
etc.

I have a few folders which I created. These do not appear anywhere under Mail.
But, if I select the Folders button from the set of command buttons (top of
main form), about 15 seconds later the INBOX (from the left hand menu) gets all
my folders as children.

Its almost as if pushing Folders populates some list which is used by INBOX.
Note that I have selecte "auto-refresh" of my menu items.

Is there a way I can have my folder list populated when I login?