[imp] Horde-Toaster will not login.

Edwin L. Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Tue Apr 26 07:07:31 PDT 2005

Quoting postmaster at supalinux.com:

> I can create domains, and accounts in /admin-toaster/ and I can modify those
> accounts under /mail/toaster.admin.  But /horde-toaster/ keeps saying
> that login
> failed for some reason...

Not much information.   - what does horde/test.php show?  - what do
your log files show. (horde.log, messages,httpd-error.log    or
equivalents tell you?

If none of the above give you a clue:  - What version of horde and
applications are included in your toaster?
  - How did you set them up?
  - Errors and anything else that you think might help someone help
you,    all the way down to the toaster control, if it is set to light
or dark ;)

good luck,

ed