[imp] Approximate time frame for availability of Passwd H3

Anant S Athavale asa at isac.ernet.in
Sun May 1 00:31:25 PDT 2005

  Dear Developers:

  I have installed HORDE 3/IMP 4, and other modules which work on
HORDE 3 and everything seems to be working fine.  I am not able to
release this system to all the users as Passwd is not yet available
on Horde 3 framework.  Now, passwd is the only module which is
holding all other users on Horde 2 framework.

  Can the developers tell, when it could be possible to implement
Passwd on Horde 3?

  Any other answer other than : "As soon as it is released"
please.Regards,

Anant Athavale,