[imp] Error When Expanding name with no email address entry

Michael C. Ibarra ibarra at hawk.com
Mon May 2 06:00:20 PDT 2005

Hello;

The following is just an FYI.

I am receiving the following error message when I attempt to expand a
persons name in my composition window under "To".  The name that I am
expanding has an entry in my addressbook, but does not have an email
address, just name and home address.  I am pretty sure that this was
not the same behaviour a few months ago, but I may be wrong.

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /horde/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 484

Regards,

-mike