[imp] Courier IMAP / quota

cyko@cykotix.com cyko at cykotix.com
Wed May 4 07:39:10 PDT 2005

> Zitat von Markus Doerfling <markus at doerfling.net>:
>
>> Hallo
>>
>> Ich habe ein Problem mit Courier IMAP und quota :
>
> First of all, this is an English mailing list!
>
>> server.php :
>>    'quota' => array (
>>           'driver' => 'courier',
>>           'params' => array(
>>                'login' => '',
>>                'password' => ''
>>           )
>>    ),
>> ( ich habe auch params => array(), versucht )
>>
>> wenn ich mich nun anmelde, sehe ich keine Mails, nur das Horde Framework
>> wird angezeigt.

> Zitat von Markus Doerfling <markus at doerfling.net>:
>
>> Hallo
>>
>> Ich habe ein Problem mit Courier IMAP und quota :
>
> First of all, this is an English mailing list!
>
>> server.php :
>>    'quota' => array (
>>           'driver' => 'courier',
>>           'params' => array(
>>                'login' => '',
>>                'password' => ''
>>           )
>>    ),
>> ( ich habe auch params => array(), versucht )
>>
>> wenn ich mich nun anmelde, sehe ich keine Mails, nur das Horde Framework
>> wird angezeigt.
>
> What does this have to do with quotas?
>
>> Ich habe einiges in google gefunden und auch ausprobiert, aber nichts hat
>> die Lösung gebracht.

I'm also having a problem with courier quota support.  I'm using Horde 3.0.4
with Imp H3 (4.0.3).

Doing a telnet to my mailserver, I get the following response:

Escape character is '^]'.
* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 UIDPLUS CHILDREN NAMESPACE THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT
THREAD=REFERENCES SORT QUOTA IDLE ACL ACL2=UNION STARTTLS] Courier-IMAP ready.
Copyright 1998-2005 Double Precision, Inc.  See COPYING for distribution
information.

QUOTA support is enabled in courier.  I have also added the following to my
server.php:

'quota' => array (
    'driver' => 'courier',
    'params' => array(
        'login' => '',
        'password' => ''
    )
)

In addition to that, I tried changing the line of code in
imp/lib/Quota/courier.php that previous postings have suggested (see:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=imp&m=110882987624668&w=2).  That said, I do
get a quota bar at the top of my Inbox but it says "Unable to retrieve
quota". Any other tricks I could try?

Thanks.

Patrick