[imp] Courier IMAP / quota

Markus Doerfling markus at doerfling.net
Wed May 4 09:58:17 PDT 2005

Hello

I have found the Error :

   Fatal error: Call to undefined function imap_get_quota() in
/var/httpd/htdocs-ssl/horde/imp/lib/Quota/courier.php on line 40

I have compile php with an old imap library without the function
imap_get_quota.

now i have change the courier.php  (line 38 - 43 )to :

            if ($stream !== false) {
                if (function_exists('imap_get_quota')) {
                   $quota = imap_get_quota($stream, 'ROOT');
                } else $quota = false;
                @imap_close($stream);
            }

and now i see an Error Message ( in german ) " Speicherplatz-Kontingent
konnte nicht gelesen werden ".

tonight i will compile the korrekt php.

Markus

P.S. Where do i report this Error ?