[imp] Redirecting to logout on maintenance task?

Josh Trutwin josh at trutwins.homeip.net
Thu May 5 08:04:46 PDT 2005

On Wed, 4 May 2005 08:10:15 -0500
Josh Trutwin <josh at trutwins.homeip.net> wrote:

> > Is this the same thing as bug 1801?  I'm seeing the failed logins
> > associated with that here, and I'm also seeing a failed login
> > associated with a Fetchmail maintenance task.  I assumed they were
> > one and the same problem, but maybe there are really two
> > problems...
>
> I guess it could be related.  I don't ever get into any loops and
> the problem only occurs when performing maintenance tasks though.

This definately appears to be the same problem.  I switched to php
file based sessions from MySQL based and the TOS maintenance task
worked as expected.

FWIW, I tried going back to the MySQL session handler after clearing
it out.  After my first login, then selecting Yes on the TOS agreement
(upon which I was directed to the logout screen), the following was in
the mysql_sessionhandler table - not sure if it's helpful:

mysql> select * from horde_sessionhandler;
+----------------------------------+----------------------+----------
------------------+
| session_id                       | session_lastmodified |
session_data

+----------------------------------+----------------------+----------
------------------+
| fb58b88d2f2e3766ba22c1df256a6cbc |           1115305173 |
hordeMessageStacks|a:2:{s:10:"javascript";a:0:{}s:6:"status";a:0:{}}h
orde_language|s:5:"en_US"; |
| d3440c96d4f17622948c13dc024200a4 |           1115305189 |
horde_language|s:5:"en_US";hordeMessageStacks|a:2:{s:10:"javascript";
a:0:{}s:6:"status";N;}     |
2 rows in set (0.00 sec)

Hopefully this bug will be fixed soon, I would like to stay with MySQL
based sessions if possible...

Josh