[imp] message source page sent as html

Aleksandar Milivojevic amilivojevic at pbl.ca
Fri May 6 08:55:21 PDT 2005

Is it just my installation, or new IMP (4.0.3) doesn't display mail
message source correctly?

When "message source" is clicked, window opens, and my browser (Firefox)
renders what it got as HTML.  Since the page is really plain text, it
looks ugly, unreadable, and if source contained HTML tags, they get
rendered...  Using "view page info" it shows content-type of text/html.
  I haven't been debuging further to see if web server (Apache) sent
this content type, or if it wasn't sent so Firefox defaulted it to
text/html.  Regardless of that, shouldn't the content-type be explicitly
set to text/plain by IMP instead of relaying on automagic?