[imp] Feature survey: Copying messages

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon May 9 10:44:15 PDT 2005

I'm interested in cleaning up the number of options that IMP presents
you with in the message and mailbox views. I'm leaning towards
consolidating some of them in dropdowns ala gmail, reorganizing others,
etc.

One that strikes me is "copy message" - I realize that I hardly ever
use this. I move messages all the time, but not copy them. Would others
please chime in on this? If my usage matches others, I'd like to remove
the option from the mailbox screen, and either remove it from the
message screen or at least make showing it a preference, or something
like that.

-chuck

Quincy Adams