[imp] imp-courier quota problem

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Wed May 11 10:32:09 PDT 2005

There's nothing to "solve" here in that meaning of this word.

It's (as far as I know) normal behavior for courier to not take messages into
quota usage which are marked for deletion. So courier counts deleted
(delete-flagged) mails the same as really deleted (expunged) mails. That's
independent of the imap client which sets the DELETE flag to these messages.

For information how to change this behavior of courier I suggest to write to
some courier mailing lists. The chance to get help there should be a lot
bigger.

Best,
Daniel