[imp] Attachment Problem - 0KB

Jeff Graves jeff at image-src.com
Wed May 11 16:32:24 PDT 2005

For anybody seeing these results, the problem is not with your PHP or horde
configuration, rather a bug in your Dovecot IMAP server which has been fixed
since 0.99.12

After hours of debugging, the problems were traced to the PHP
imap_fetchbody() function:

http://www.dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot/2004-October/004834.html

The bug is related to the FETCH (BODYSTRUCTURE RFC822.SIZE) return value
which was fixed in 0.99.12:

http://www.dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2004-December/005443.html

Jeff Graves, MCSA
Customer Support Engineer