[imp] "Your session will expire in 5 minutes..."

liam hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Mon May 16 10:59:43 PDT 2005

>> Does recompose only work with expired sessions?  Could it be made to work in
>> situations where a user's browser crashed (or closed for some other reason)
>> while composing a message?
>
> No. You'd need some sort of an auto-save-draft feature for that to
> work. You could do it without reloading the page (for dom-aware
> browsers) using httpclient.js - would be pretty slick. I wouldn't want
> to make it reload the compose window, though, since that'd be too
> disruptive.

That would be pretty cool.. and I'm sure that my users would like it.

As it is now, where does recompose recover the message from?

Hey... I'd like to force a situation where recompose will get invoked so I can
see what I'm dealing with / how it behaves in my environment.  How do I do
this?  Set session.gc_maxlifetime  and session.cache_expire really low?

Liam