[imp] 0 kb attachment and Alternative parts

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at mail.curecanti.org
Thu May 19 10:24:18 PDT 2005

Quoting Jigish Gohil <jigish.gohil at gmail.com>:

> Dear All
>
> We get
>
> Headers:   	 Show All Headers
>  	1  	unnamed  	[text/plain]  	0.00 KB
>
> attachment when any other attachment is sent with the mail.
>
> also
>
> Alternative parts for this section:  Help
>  	unnamed  	[text/html]  	0.30 KB
>
> Is there a way of not displaying 0 kb attachments and alternative parts?

As to not displaying 0 kb attachments... first, 0 kb does not
necessarily mean empty.  It may contain a few bytes, which is
disaplayed as 0 for rounding.  Second, it *is* a part of the message -
you can't just ignore it just because it is empty.  How do we know it
isn't supposed to be empty, for example?

As for alternative parts, see the configuration option in
imp/config/mime_drivers.php

michael