[imp] IMP not honoring reply-to on mailing lists

Dan Brown dan at familybrown.org
Fri May 20 07:06:13 PDT 2005

I'm using a recent CVS HEAD version (within the last week or so) of
Horde and IMP, and I'm noticing that for messages I receive from one
mailing list, IMP doesn't appear to honor the reply-to header when I
click on "Reply", but instead replies directly to the sender.  Reply-To
is set to the list address, and IMP uses it when I reply to messages
from other lists that I follow which set reply-to to the list.  I see
there is a "Reply to List", but it seems that selectively ignoring the
reply-to header is broken behavior.  Is this intentional, or is it a
bug?

Dan Brown, KE6MKS, dan at familybrown.org
"Since all the world is but a story, it were well for thee to buy the
more enduring story rather than the story that is less enduring."
-- The Judgment of St. Colum Cille