[imp] imp 4.0 -- can't see folders or options

sfw@sfwinc.com sfw at sfwinc.com
Tue May 24 07:37:30 PDT 2005

Hi,

Just did a new install of Horde 3.0/Imp 4.0. Looks like everything is great,
except for two things.

1) Only the inbox is visible. I get an error when I try to create a new folder
(The folder "test" was not created. This is what the server said: Invalid
mailbox name.). There are folders on the server that other clients can see. The
major problem here is that imp can't save any sent messages because it can't
access the sent-mail folder. Note that in the config I have checked the box to
use folders.

2) the user can't see the "options" menu, it's just not there. Do I need to
install another module for the options menu? (personal info, etc)

Thanks,

Sam