[imp] "your internet address..."

Walter R. Moore moorewr at eckerd.edu
Tue May 24 14:40:10 PDT 2005

Hello. I'd like to follow up this thread from March. We've just made our
own upgrade to IMP 4, and our AOL users are receiving the 'Your address
has changed' error.

Where exactly does one turn this feature off?

Jan Schneider wrote:

>Zitat von Julian Finn <julian at phinn.de>:
>

>>I am getting these
>>"Your Internet Address has changed since the beginning of your Mail
>>session. To protect your security, you must login again."
>>- Messages quite often (every 2-3 clicks. Is there a possible reason for
>>that?
>>

>Exactly what it says. You're probably accessing Horde through an ISP
>that has dynamic proxies. The only solution is to turn this feature off
>in Horde.
>
>Jan.

Walter R. Moore --  System Administrator, Eckerd College
moorewr at eckerd.edu --  http://home.eckerd.edu/~moorewr

    Solitudinem faciunt pacem appellant.
    (They make a wilderness and call it peace.)
       ---Tacitus, reporting the words of Calgalus