[imp] "Compose" or "New Message"

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed May 25 12:24:34 PDT 2005

I know we've used "Compose" for years, but in looking at our other
apps, the vast majority of them have the menu item "New _Foo_" for
creating something new, be it a task, event, whatever. What would folks
thinking of switching to that (Or New Email, to be a little shorter,
but I think New Message is pretty universal in other programs) in IMP?
It's a bit of consistency, it means that Alt-N is a near universal
accesskey, etc...

-chuck

Quincy Adams