[imp] Fwd: Hored and exchange 2000

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu May 26 01:09:52 PDT 2005

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von brajab at p-i-s.com -----
     Datum: Wed, 25 May 2005 22:12:41 +0300 (IDT)
       Von: brajab at p-i-s.com
Antwort an: brajab at p-i-s.com
   Betreff: Hored and exchange 2000
        An: consulting at horde.org

Dear Sir/Madam

at the first i want to thank you so much for this great application,
actually i face a big problem that i have my email server is microsoft
exchange 2000 and i have about 1200 users with thier mailbox already
running, now i'm install and configuer my linux redhat 9.0 machine with
sendmail,horde and imp, so how can i integrate between exchange and linux
in the way of let my mailbox on the exchange machine and the interface
will be the horde?
or if you have any solve or scenario about this problem , please tell me ASAP

Thanks

Bassem

This email was sent using PIS WebMail.
http://www.p-i-s.com/