[imp] Fwd: Re: imp Digest, Vol 1114, Issue 1

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu May 26 12:01:14 PDT 2005

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von salalond at uoguelph.ca -----
     Datum: Thu, 26 May 2005 14:13:41 -0400
       Von: Sam Lalonde <salalond at uoguelph.ca>
Antwort an: Sam Lalonde <salalond at uoguelph.ca>
   Betreff: Re: imp Digest, Vol 1114, Issue 1
        An: jan at horde.org

I'm not sure what you mean by "add the icon to the top of this in (in
IMP::getMenu())." Even if I just try to put a simple "echo hello", I
can only get it above the menu, or to the right of the menu. Any other
attempts I make to get it "inside" just breaks the php code. sam Zitat
von Sam Lalonde <salalond at uoguelph.ca>:

>> I think this is a stupid question, but I am driving myself nuts trying
>> to figure it out.  I would like to insert an image to the left of the
>> "Inbox" icon on the IMP menu.  I can easily stick an image above the IMP
>> menu, but for the life of me I cannot get it on the left, on the same
>> line as the menu.

Because it's a left floating unordered list. Either add your icon to
the top of this list (in IMP::getMenu()), or add the icon right before
the list, but also left floating.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/