[imp] Message attachment size can not exceed 2M??

서진수 ssoo at siliconfile.com
Fri May 27 18:27:34 PDT 2005

Quoting Matjaz Kljun <matjaz.kljun at pef.upr.si>:
> I can't increase the attachment size in IMP
>
> My php.ini  has the following entry:
>    upload_max_filesize = 6M
>
> The appropriate variable in horde/imp/config/conf.php has the value:
>    $conf['compose']['attach_size_limit'] = '6000000';
>
> www.example.org/phpinfo.php (with the phpinfo() function) says
>     file_uploads     On     On
>     upload_max_filesize     6M     6M
>
> I see this message under Attachment section when I'm in Compose window
> in IMP :
>    (Maximum Attachment Size: 2,097,152 bytes)
>
> But if I try to attach file bigger than 2M (and smaller that 6M) I get
> this error:
>    There was a problem with the file upload: The attachment was larger
> than
>    the maximum allowed size (6291456 bytes).
>
> Is there something I'm missing?

See http://www.php.net/manual/en/ini.core.php#ini.post-max-size

post_max_size  integer
Sets max size of post data allowed. This setting also affects file upload.
To upload large files, this value must be larger than upload_max_filesize.

If memory limit is enabled by your configure script,
memory_limit also affects file uploading.
Generally speaking, memory_limit should be larger than post_max_size.

--
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.
                                                    - Isaac Newton -