[imp] IMP 4.0.3 - and Mail_RFC822

Jose Marcio Martins da Cruz Jose-Marcio.Martins at ensmp.fr
Wed Jun 1 00:27:20 PDT 2005

Hello,

Again with my problem : I can't see nor messages nor list of
messages with IMP 4.0.3 and a Cyrus IMAP server. It works if
I access IMAP server from IMP 3.2.

I don't know if this problem may be related to, but

There are two modules lacking in my installation :
- the pear module Mail_RFC822, but I can't install it

124 - [root at imapel] # /opt/php/bin/pear install Mail_RFC822
No releases found for package 'Mail_RFC822'
125 - [root at imapel] #

No changes if I launch any of these commands :
  /opt/php/bin/pear config-set preferred_state stable
  /opt/php/bin/pear config-set preferred_state beta

- MIME Magic Support (fileinfo):
  horde/test.php says it isn't present, but php was compiled with
  "--with-mime-magic" option. pear module fileinfo is installed.

  php.ini file contains the line :

  extension=fileinfo.so

Any ideas ?

Jose-Marcio