[imp] Fwd: Re: Monthly maintenance logout problem

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Jun 2 01:52:33 PDT 2005

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von aaronp at critd.com -----
     Datum: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 03:47:10 -0500
       Von: Aaron Paetznick <aaronp at critd.com>
Antwort an: Aaron Paetznick <aaronp at critd.com>
   Betreff: Re: [imp] Monthly maintenance logout problem
        An: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

Oops you're right.  I had somebody else apply the fix, and I didn't
realize it only applied to one version.  In summary, I guess Horde
v3.0.4 and IMP v4.0.3 has "fixed itself" since we discovered the
problem, but even with the fix below, Horde v2.2.8 and IMP v3.2.8 still
has the same problem.

--Aaron

Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Aaron Paetznick <aaronp at critd.com>:
>

>> Ok this worked for Horde v3.0.4 and IMP v4.0.3, but it didn't make any
>> impact on Horde v2.2.8 and IMP v3.2.8.  Any ideas for that problem?
>

> Ehm, are you sure? This file only exists in Horde 2.x.
>

>> Aaron Paetznick wrote:
>>
>>> This is done.  I won't know for sure if anything has changed until
>>> somebody hits their monthly maintenance screen again.  I'll let you know
>>> if the problem persists.  Thanks for the help!
>>>

>>> --Aaron

> Jan.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/